Tuesday 20 June 2017

My Interview at Scoopiez

I got ready for my interview at Scoopiez. Of course I put something nice on, just like you do for real interviews.
Ashampoo_Snap_2017.06.18_17h47m31s_002_
And I sat there waiting, expectantly.
Ashampoo_Snap_2017.06.18_17h48m28s_003_
Somebody said something but I didn’t catch what it was so I wandered around the waiting room to see if I could find anything out.
Ashampoo_Snap_2017.06.18_17h46m54s_001_
Then the message came through again. “USE THE OTHER SERVER”
Oh! OK .. Sorry.
So I went to the other server and was then herded into a room with a load of other candidates.
The interview for me consisted of someone repeatedly saying to me “Say ####!”  - which of course I couldn’t as I didn’t know what #### was. Then I was kicked out for having safechat turned on.
So great! To succeed I’m now going to have my Mum sort out the safechat settings.
What a bummer that is. Not that she’ll mind I just wish Scoopiez had made that a bit more explicit before I sat around in my good clothes, waiting for an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment